Office of the Registrar
Notification of Release of 2018/19 Undergraduate Admission
The general public is hereby notified that the University of Jos has released the 2018/19 Academic Session admission into her various undergraduate programmes.
All candidates that applied to the University for admission and have gone through the University’s online Post UTME/DE Screening exercise are advised to login in with the email and password used during the screening exercise to check their admission status and proceed with registration.
Dont miss any update from University of Jos, Join 1,573,657 subscribers today
To check admission and proceed with registration, candidates are to do the following:
Or Follow the steps below
- visit www.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on PORTAL
- Select Students’ Portal
- Click on CHECK ADMISSION
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click Get Started
- Registration Procedure will pop up. Read and or Download and Click Ok
- Click on Login
- Type your JAMB Registration No or email in the username box
- Type in the password (you used during POST UTME screening registration)
- Click Get Started to login to your personalized dashboard
- Click on Fee Management menu on the left side of the dash
- Select Pay School Charges
- Click on Select Payment and follow the prompt to complete payment
- Academic staff Union threatens strike over FG’s failure to release the agreed N15billion (Details)
- #FasaDecides2019: Election results for (FASA) Faculty of Arts Students Association Election
- CompusGist: FASA ELCOM announces the sale of forms into the various offices in the association.
- #SponsoredPost: Super Hero by NSHE VELNOE DAVID
- Notification of Release of 2018/2019 Undergraduate Admission
- All successful candidates are to as follow:
- That they are to pay a non-refundable pre-registration fee of twenty-five thousand (N25,000.00) only.
- That the payment of the non-refundable pre-registration fee commences on Thursday, February 28, 2019 and ends on Sunday, March 31, 2019.
- That payment of the non-refundable pre-registration fee after Sunday, March 31, 2019 will attract an additional late payment charge of ten-thousand naira (N10,000.00) only.
- All successful candidates will be notified via SMS and or email on when they are to continue with the registration process.
For further inquiry, please contact us via email at email@example.com or chat us online at the login portal or call us on 0905-877-7773 or 0803-355-1034 or 0703-654-9259 or 0803-058-0255.
The University of Jos felicitates with all successful candidates and wishes them success in their academic pursuit.
Monday M. Danjem